FOOD SAFETY DUE DILIGENCE
Greenwich offers Food Safety Due Diligence services with different needs and objectives, relating to the application of mandatory food regulations, food safety operational practices and best practices in the field of Food industries.
The activities are carried out for sale, acquisition, merger & acquisition transactions in the field of Food industries.
Specifically, with audits on the following topics:
- legislative compliance in relation to Food Safety issues;
- HACCP in accordance with Regulations 852/2004, 852/2004-178/2002;
- application of BRC/IFS standards, compliance with Regulations 852/2004- 178/2002.
The key elements of our assistance are as follows:
- providing a detailed overview of compliance with Food Safety, HACCP and Certification regulations and identify any aspects of job security that may present legal and financial risks;
- the economic quantification, in terms of investment or operating costs, of the adjustments needed to avoid a negative impact on the business in terms of compliance and adaptation of production lines and premises;
- support in defining aspects and contractual clauses relating to Food Safety issues;
- assistance during the negotiation phases for Food Safety and HACCP, with quantification of the costs of the measures to be taken and verification of the solutions proposed by the Targets;
- assistance in the post-transaction phase to identify possible areas of improvement for asset enhancement.