In the field of environmental communication, Greenwich develops communication projects for companies and public bodies, in relation to various corporate, brand or crisis management needs.
As a result of the experience gained through years of work in this field, Greenwich is able to conceive, design and execute environmental communication campaigns on a national scale, with the design and execution of environmental events and roadshows.
Depending on customers’ needs, Greenwich provides environmental communication advice:
- Communication and environmental awareness campaigns to promote brands and products;
- Organisation and management of environmental education courses for consumers.
- Environmental communication and awareness campaigns for corporate projects;
- Training Courses, Environmental Education and Employee Motivation Events.
Crisis and conflict
- Study and design of actions and communication campaigns in the event of environmental crises for production sites or plants with environmental interference;
- Study, design and management of environmental conflict management actions with media plan, environmental press office, organisation of public involvement events.
Greenwich can also provide consultancy services for:
- Conceiving and designing communication contents and layouts for the “Green Marketing” of products to Projects subject to LEED/BREEAM/WELL Certification
- Creating and designing contents for leaflets/brochures in ITA/ENGL, for the “Green Marketing” of the products at trade fairs, presentations to Projects subject to LEED/BREEAM/WELL Certification
Contact our experts.