DUE DILIGENCE OCCUPATIONAL HYGIENE AND SAFETY/MACHINES CE
Greenwich offers Occupational Health and Safety Due Diligence services. In addition to this, we have extensive experience in the field of technical due diligence, risk assessment and redemption of machinery and production lines, which allows us to define a clear vision and quantification of possible adaptation and optimisation costs.
The key elements of our assistance are as follows:
- providing a detailed overview of compliance with safety and CE marking legislation and identify any aspects of work safety that may present legal and financial risks;
- the economic quantification, in terms of investment or operating costs, of the adjustments needed to avoid a negative impact on the business in terms of HS compliance and fleet adaptation;
- support in defining aspects and contractual clauses relating to occupational safety issues;
- assistance during the negotiation phases for the Safety and Machinery topics, with the quantification of the costs of the measures to be taken and verification of the solutions proposed by the Targets;
- assistance in the post-transaction phase to identify possible areas of improvement for asset enhancement.